Ranching, Conservation, Communities – A winning team! Would you like to be a part of the team? Ranchers Stewardship Alliance is hiring a part-time office administrator. Submit your application by Sept. 7 by email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call 406-654-1405
Job Title: Ranchers Stewardship Alliance Office Administrator
Accountable to: President of the RSA Board of Directors
Application deadline: Sept. 7, 2020
Salary: depending on qualifications
General position description: This is a part-time position, targeting 10-15 hours per week. Hours and days of work may vary according to the needs of RSA and the employee, but it is preferable that work days be designated. The employee will serve a six-month probationary position. The position may be temporary (one to two years), depending on funding.
Office location: Malta Business Center, Malta.
Description of Duties:
- Notify RSA board, committees, members, partners and the community of monthly meetings.
- Organize and edit all incoming information for all RSA meetings. Assist the President in organizing meetings and developing agendas for monthly RSA meetings.
- Compile meeting packets and print for meetings
- Set up Zoom meeting links and reserve conference room for meetings
- Record, distribute and file RSA monthly meeting minutes.
- Maintain record of director's terms of office and election dates, and track attendance at meetings.
- Scan documents and maintain an organized filing system.
- Manage RSA Calendar happenings
- Work with committee chairs to help execute local events and assignments.
- Other duties as assigned to assist financial administrator and project leader.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A desire to help fulfill RSA's mission, "Ranching, Conservation, Communities -- A Winning Team!" and be a player on our winning team!
- Technology and computer skills
- Computer use for word processing and other Microsoft applications.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees, directors and the public.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Self-starter, ability to see needs and work independently.
- High school diploma or above.
- Office experience including records management, computer proficiency.
- Oral and written communication skills.
Please apply by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Sept. 7.