The Ranchers Stewardship Alliance (RSA) strives to feed the world, preserve our prairie neighborhood, and nurture the next generation. We believe this is conservation done right.
The Ranchers Stewardship Alliance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. We are headquartered in north-central Montana. Our rancher-led conservation organization works to continually strengthen our rural community, economy and culture. We do this through wise stewardship of the prairies that are the foundation of our way of life. Our multi-generational ranch families run livestock operations across a million acres of intermingled private, public and tribal lands.
Ranching, Conservation, Communities - a Winning Team!
The mission of the Ranchers Stewardship Alliance is to promote the ecological, social and economic conditions that will sustain the biodiversity and integrity of America’s northern mixed-grass prairie for present and future generations.
- Growing our ranching and rural communities' financial, ecological and social resilience with expert speakers on soil health, ranch finances, grazing innovations and more.
- Hosted at 7 p.m., third Thursday of each month starting Jan. 19, 2021.
- Registration is required to receive webinar participation link: https://tinyurl.com/y5syfuwl.
In 2003, about 30 ranching families in northern Montana came together to resolve problems they faced. Since then, the group – the Ranchers Stewardship Alliance (RSA) – has improved communication and relationships with government agencies and conservation groups while protecting ranching traditions.
Ranchers Stewardship Alliance Annual Report 2019
- 5 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021 Ranchers’ Stewardship Alliance February 2021 Meeting Agenda Download the full meeting packet with zoom call-in info here, or email Laura at email@example.com…
- In our inaugural Rural Resilience webinar Jan. 19, Dr. Dave Naugle shared key tools and ideas around the scientific basis for investing in grazing communities to conserve wildlife,…