We’re looking forward to having you join us at 5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10 via Zoom for our November Ranchers Stewardship Alliance meeting. The meeting information is below.
Been curious about RSA but not sure how to get involved? This would be a great time to get started by joining a committee! This is where you can really make a difference in guiding the application of our mission: Ranching, Conservation, Communities — A Winning Team!
- Workshop/education committee – Bring a speaker or topic idea you want to learn more about and help share it with the community.
- Phillips County Proud Committee – Plan the social event of the season to celebrate ranching, conservation and communities!
- Conservation Committee – Review and monitor the on-the-ground conservation work of RSA and our partners.
- Communication/outreach Committee – Help share the story of how ranching, conservation and communities make a winning team!
- Expansion Committee – Work with Winnett ACES leaders to find mutually beneficial relationships and grow RSA’s impact in rural communities.
- Fundraising Committee – Develop and execute fundraising plans to ensure a sustainable future for ranching, conservation and rural communities!
If one of those sparks an interest, but you’re unable to join us on Nov. 10, just email Laura at [email protected] and let us know you’d like to be notified of the committee’s work and meetings.
5 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020
Ranchers’ Stewardship Alliance November 2020 Meeting Agenda
Connect with VIDEO:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85639528990
Connect with AUDIO ONLY:
One tap mobile: +16699009128,,85639528990#
Dial in: 1-669-900-9128
Meeting ID: 856 3952 8990
Mission Statement: Ranching, Conservation,
Communities – a Winning Team!
- Agenda additions/changes
- Outreach: Has anyone presented to any groups pertaining to RSA this last month?
- Review and approve October minutes
- Review and approve financials
Standing Committee Reports:
- Conservation Committee: Sheila Walsh
- Phillips County Proud Committee (now focused on annual meeting): Kelli French
- Workshop/Education Committee: Conni French
- Communication Committee: Dale Veseth
- Fundraising Committee: Aaron Oxarart and Vicki Olsen
- Expansion Committee: Sheila Was
- Membership Committee: Conni (with Fundraising Committee)
- Beginning Ranchers Committee: Casey
- NFWF NGP Phase V grant application submitted – Laura/Angel
(Submitted narrative and letters of support attached)
- Welcome new staff – Linda Poole, office administrator
- ACES updates – Brent Smith
- Conservation Committee requests – Sheila
- Oct. 25 – Nov. 20: REGENERATE Quivera Coalition Conference, https://quiviracoalition.org/regenerate/register/
- Nov. 12: 5 p.m., Grass Bank Planning Committee meeting
- Nov. 19: 1 p.m., Communications Committee meeting
- Nov. 30: 6 p.m., Fundraising Committee meeting
- Dec. 1: Expansion Committee meeting
- Dec. 3: Conservation Committee meeting
- Dec. 8: RSA Monthly meeting
- Jan. 12: RSA Annual Meeting
Executive board session to follow